Thursday, January 22, 2015

ONE year as a Coach!

WOW!!

I cant believe a year ago today I signed up to be a Beachbody coach. Gwen was 8 months old at the time. I did not workout my entire pregnancy and hardly AT ALL the entire 8 months since she was born. Not only that, I was worried about having to go back to work eventually to get a little extra income coming in. I wanted to be a stay at home mom so I was DREADING the day that would have to happen. 
I needed to get my motivation back like A.S.A.P. I knew I needed to give Gwen a good example of living a healthy life. But how do I balance it all, where do I even start???


I don't know HOW Beachbody coaching popped into my head. I give all credit to God for putting this little voice inside my head telling me to do it. After all, I ALWAYS thought Beachbody coaches were annoying. #truth  HAHA!!  I thought it was a scam, a pyramid scheme, and i HATED the term "working from home". So how ironic that I was thinking about becoming one. I figured what do I have to lose?? I'll see if this is legit, and if worse comes to worse I can quit, right?? Its not a lifelong contract!

So there I was, a year ago today, using money that we had in a savings account to buy my first challenge pack and sign up as a coach. I was nervous, skeptical, I had butterflies, but I was REALLY excited to be starting a new workout program and see what this coaching thing was all about. 

I ordered Focus T25. 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week. PERFECT for busy moms!

I ended up losing TEN pounds with T25, many many inches, and fell in LOVE with fitness again. It was just what i needed to get back into it after having a baby. I woke up before Gwen every morning and got my workout done. I started getting my nutrition back on track, drinking my Shakeology everyday, and having a lot more energy. I felt all around Fantastic!!!!



Not only was I getting back on track, I fell in love with coaching and helping OTHERS get back on track. I enjoy sharing my weight loss journey with others. I love inspiring and motivating others. And I LOVE LOVE my monthly challenge groups where I help other women get back on track with their health & fitness goals! I am in LOVE with it ALL!!!



If you would have told me just a few years ago that I would have my own business working from home AND be a fitness coach, I would have checked your temperature! Seriously! This is the LAST thing I ever imagined would happen. 

After all, I was overweight my entire life (still am) // I'm a college drop out // worked fast food for almost ten years // never had any big career goals or plans with my life //  I never worked out and ate unhealthy. Its crazy how God had big plans with my life and would use my story to help others. 

I did not have the skills or knowledge to be a business owner when I initially signed up-BUT i DID HAVE:

-Motivation to help myself & others along the way
-PASSION 
-Determination
- A HUGE excitement for what this opportunity can bring into my family's life. 
- A Never give up attitude
- Excitement for financial stability and being able to stay at home with my daughter
-and DRIVE to make this work no matter what obstacles came my way!

It hasn't been a walk in the park. This is a business, a job, and you have to show up everyday. I have had GREAT things happen, and a lot of not so great things happen such as:::::

-Coaches who quit because they didnt believe in themselves and their potential. 
-Challengers who gave up on themselves. 
-Advanced in rank, lost my rank, advanced in rank, lost my rank. *lol*
- I have been unfriended
- Blocked!
-the list goes on and on....haha!!!

Well, that doesn't sound like much fun, right?? Those are just a few bad things that have happened compared to all the GOOD things that have happened like::

-I have gotten a paycheck EVERY single week since I signed up.
-I earned a free ticket into Coach summit this Summer in Nashville.
-I have helped hundreds of women over the last year, who all became great friends!
-I have HUGE accountablity with my own health goals. How can I NOT stay on track when I'm a coach??
-I have a great team of awesome Ladies underneath me. #teamtenacious
-I am on my way to earning a free cruise in 2016. HOLLA!!!
- I am inspired everyday from all my fellow coaches & challengers. It is such a POSITIVE atmosphere.
- I have made Success Club EVERY single month since joining. That basically means, EVERY single month i have helped others start their own journey. THAT is AWESOME!!!!
- I can work from home, when I want, in my jammies! SCORE!
-I can stay at home with my daughter, and any future children, and be PRESENT in their lives. 
- I don't have to worry about requesting off holidays or birthdays!
-I made the TOP 100 SC earner in September out of 200,000+ coaches!



As you can see, there is FAR more amazing things that have happened then bad things. And that is what i continue to focus on everyday. God put that little thought in my head to GO FOR IT for a reason, and I believe one reason is to SHARE with others how great this opportunity is. I know what a blessing this job is, and I feel it is my DUTY to pay it forward and let others know about this. I know there are other women out there who either want to become a stay at home mom, or just have more financial stability in their lives. I also know what great accountability this job is for YOUR OWN health goals. Without coaching, I'm scared to think of where i would be. 

If you are reading this, and there's a little voice inside your head saying GO FOR IT, just like what happened to me, please reach out to me!



You do not have to be at your goal weight, a fitness professional, or a nutritionist. Coaches are everyday men and women trying to get healthy, and helping others along the way. 
What you DO have to have is:

-Faith in yourself and your potential
-The desire to help OTHERS on their journey
-Want to be your OWN boss, work where you want, when you want!
-COACHABLE, willing to learn from other coaches on what works, and learn how to FAIL forward as you grow your business. 
- Want Financial stability for you and your family either to pay for groceries, an extra bill, or even your MORGAGE!


To become a coach on my team, please  APPLY HERE~   !
If you have questions about coaching and want to chat more before applying, feel free to email me Nikkikb02@hotmail.com


I look forward to chatting with whoever feels this might be right for them.
I still cant believe its been a YEAR already since i took that leap of faith. I am looking forward to a great 2015.

Who wants to join me?
NIKKI









No comments:

Post a Comment