Sunday, November 6, 2016

21 Day Fix approved Apple crisp

I love my eggs, oats, and veggies for breakfast. But sometimes I need to switch things up and have something new. I especially like the thought of having something for breakfast that seems sassy but totally follows my meal plan!!  Woohooo!!


 APPLE CRISP PARFAIT


21 Day fix approved Apple crisp Parfait
Makes 4 servings

Ingredients:

4 apples ---- peeled, cored and diced
1 cup old fashioned oats
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon (divided)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 individual tubs of plain, greek yogurt OR use red fix container to measure yogurt out.

 Directions:

Spray a 8 x 8 casserole pan with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Toss the apples with 1/2 of cinnamon. 

Spread them into the prepared pan.
Mix the oats, coconut oil, honey, vanilla, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and nutmeg together.
Sprinkle the oats over the apples.
Bake for 30-35 minutes


Mix each container of plain yogurt with a splash of vanilla. Add apple mixture on top of the yogurt. Drizzle with a little bit more honey if you want. 



Note: I prepped this to have during the week for my breakfast. 
So each day I would reheat the apples and put on top of the yogurt. 
  
Here you can see how i divided it into 4 servings!


My favorite plain greek yogurt is OIKOS. I divided the yogurt into 4 different prep containers and when ready to eat I will measure the yogurt in my red fix container.




21 Day Fix Container Count:
1 purple (apple)

1 yellow (oatmeal)
1 red (yogurt). 
You can also count 1 tsp for the coconut oil.

Note: You can have about 2 tsp of honey per day. That equals out to about what is sweetening up the oatmeal mixture give or take. Im not going to stress if its EXACT!! :)



I hope you get a chance to make this recipe because it is GOOOOD!!!!
Excited to share this recipe with my upcoming challenge group plus MANY MORE!!!


Let me know what you think about this recipe if you try it. 
FOLLOW ME on facebook where i share recipes DAILY!!!= FACEBOOK

Follow me on Instagram=INSTAGRAM

Email me= Nikkikb02@hotmail.com


Chat with you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment